Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

April Happenings

I haven't posted in a while, so this is a quick over view of April for the sake of continuity and the curiosity of some.


Crystal and Blossom making fondant flowers.
An awesome tomato I grew! {Mr Wesley Hillingham}
Our chocolate basket.  Even though we don't "do" Easter, we certainly "DO" chocolate!!
Miss Moppett.  
Oh, look...a puddle!!  Arrow must sample EVERY puddle.
Gathering wild Cape Gooseberries.
The day I found a dead hawk on the road.  I removed it as it's mate was trying to land near it risking it's own death, brought it home for the children to look over, and gave it an honorable burial in my garden.
Butterfly's baking.
Pretty teatime.
Butterfly's beautiful fondant cake.
The sisters spending time together at the movies.
~Lorna


No comments:

Post a Comment