Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

December Day #11

This has to be my favourite place so far.  It makes a cute picture.  The angels are holding a picture of a heart house.
When Mary and Joseph arrived in Bethlehem there was no room for them anywhere.  Finally a kindly innkeeper gave them his stable.  
Jesus is looking for a place today, but now He is looking for our hearts.  That is why He came...to live in us!


Today Arrow opened a book.  Only one today.  The book Butterfly opened the other day had 4 stories; today we read the third.
The book was: 

  • The Tangerine Bear.  A sweet story about a bear with his mouth sewn on upside down.  He was happy on the inside but everyone thought he was glum and grumpy.  Good example of how we should get to know someone before we judge them!  I shared on *Day #4* the DVD of this story; the DVD is a slightly different longer version but just as lovely.

As for crafts...when will the busyness end??  I haven't done any crafts for a few days due to the need to travel into town!  And tomorrow isn't any different.  Saturday might have to be our catch up day.  
We did some Christmas shopping today though.  We bought Mr V a mug he had spied and asked for, and I bought myself 3 Amy Grant CDs...those who know me from my teen years will not be surprised at that!  I'm not sure if I will be able to wait to listen to it, but I will try!

Angel made tonight's dinner and it is definitely worth a mention!
Cheesy Ham and Potato Bacon Bake
The recipe I printed off for her to use can be found *here*, however true to her self she made it her own instead!
You can view her version of it *on my food blog*.

~Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment