Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

December Day #14 and #15

Window art.  Stars.  The view out of my kitchen window.  I love these.

I missed doing Sundays post as we spent a lovely afternoon and evening with some friends, and right before we were about to leave one child fell over and hurt her arm.  It was reminiscent of when she broke her left arm, so we loaded the family into the car and drove home to off load little people to bed.  So the braking arm girl and I made the 25 km journey to the hospital emergency dept!  We got home again at 1:30 am with a badly sprained elbow ligament or tendon (doctors unable to specify)...and a missed day #14 post.  
Understandably, today was somewhat of a right off while this mumsie functioned on a wink of sleep and ANOTHER trip to town!


Our angels were sitting in my Christmas craft box holding a small envelope.  Our devotion today was about the angel bearing messages to Mary, Joseph, shepherds, the wise men.  Our messages today are not usually via angels (wouldn't that be neat though!) but through digital devices...but I still like old fashioned envelopes to get messages in!

I think we are a day behind opening the books.  Never mind... we can catch up tomorrow.  
Today Butterfly opened...
  • The First Christmas.  A sweet rhyming story.

More tomorrow...I'm too tired!

~Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment